Search

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Me

This is my first post, so I should probably give a little background on me.  I was born in Lansing, Michigan and grew up in the western suburbs of Chicago.  While I do support the Chicago Cubs, the rest of my teams hail from Michigan.  Red Wings, Tigers, Pistons, and yes kids I even support the Lions.  I come from a retail background that at one time afforded me the opportunity to meet and work with top athletes.  I've met some interesting characters along the way (wait for my post on Fergie Jenkins and how he thinks Kerry Wood's 20 strikeout game was a joke).  This blog will follow current sports stories, and some great tidbits from the past.  As for the name of the blog, just my own spin on one of the greatest quotes of all time "Ball don't lie" - Rasheed Wallace.  As for the layout of my page, please bear with me for now, I'm still new at this website design business.  Any questions, concerns, or just random comments can be sent to my e-mail - bstuch66@aol.com.  Thanks and now on to the sports!

No comments:

Post a Comment