Search

Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Letter to Lou

Dear Mr. Piniella,

I will start this by saying I am one of your biggest fans.  I think you are a top level manager, with a great ability to coach up young talent.  I even own a number 41 Cubs jersey with your name on it.  I am also writing this right after you guys beat the A's 3 to 2.  You are making a couple of mistakes that may very well ruin this franchise for another 100 years.  Geovany Soto is a Rookie of the Year award winner, not to mention starting in the All Star Game.  Koyie Hill is not a terrible ball player, but is never going to get close to the level that Geo can.  Geo is young and needs to play more than three times a week.  He needs to be out there getting the at-bats, and working with the staff.  That's the only way he will improve and reach his potential, which might be limitless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment